Memories for a Lifetime.
Disconnect from a screen, get up and move, laugh, get dirty, and be still in awe of our Creator.
All of the goodness of Fiddlewood Farm & Forest School packed into one week of friends & fun. A blessing to children and parents alike.
Activity Examples: nature-themed devotionals, seed starting, outdoor cooking, fort building, hiking, creek exploration, snow-ball fighting, mud pie making, caring for chickens, gardening, habitat building, bird watching, nature journaling, crafting, etc.
Objectives of Camp Creation:
- Connect children and families in community through outdoor learning.
- Build children’s on-going relationship with their Creator, the nature He created, themselves, and the people around them.
- Provide opportunities to create, problem-solve, support one another, and dream big.
- Encourage healthy habits and lifestyles by encouraging movement and exploratory play.
- Provide children the time, space, and play to develop their fullest potential.
- Increase motivation, self-esteem, and concentration.
- Allow cognitive rest from executive functions and technology, making room for creativity.
2022 Camp Creation Details:
|4-9 years||Mon. – Fri.||9:00-12:00||$175 + tax|
|Summer Break||June 20-24, 2022||5 Spots|
Sign up now for Camp Creation dates 2022.
Please contact Director, Shelly Tyler, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding registration or to join the wait list.
- All explorers must be between the ages of 4-9 years old by the beginning date of camp AND fully potty trained.
- Family Guidebook will be sent to parents upon registration with additional details.
- Registration fee must be paid to hold place in camp. Space is limited.